Monday, July 28, 2014

How Starting An Online Biz Niz Saved My Life

Greetings Fellow & Lady Business Owners. I am proud and pleased to be considered as one of you. My name is Tee Low and I own my own business! Yes, I do. Every so often I take a step back and just let those words sink in: Business Owner. Has a good ring to it. Since my business is conducted roughly 75% online, the title Virtual Business Owner seems very appropriate. I am also a Strategist, Recruiter, Team Leader and Downline Trainer. I also am a Follower. I follow 3 of the most tremendous mentors any person should be proud to know; Lynn Hamilton, Vickie Wooden & Steve "Master Builder" Anderson and I am nowhere near ashamed to say I follow in their footsteps because we all need to learn our craft from someone. The kind of lessons these people teach cannot be studied in a classroom. The School of Hard Knocks is an institution we all need to graduate from.


Before I came into this reincarnation of my life, several decades past I worked for the Transit Authority in NYC for 7 years. After leaving the Authority my job path took me from one uninteresting job to another, making me more miserable as time moved on. Finally my mental health just went south. It gave way due to the stress of obligation to others, lack of spiritual guidance and just plain unhappiness. Depression was my constant companion. We showered in the morning, ate lunch in the afternoon and went to bed at night. I was out of work, surviving off of meager State offerings and saw little hope in anything. Just before slipping over the deep end I managed to pull myself together long enough to get a taxi medallion license and eek out a living but still the thought of happiness being a reality in my life was pure fantasy.


Some months ago my best friend introduced me to a program he had come across. As usual I was skeptical and reluctant. Trying something new was for young people who had their whole lives in front of them to fall down and get up again several times. The number of times Gaea would be revolving for me were dwindling, yet something spurred me on. Perhaps it was the thought of going through my entire life having never accomplishing anything meaningful. Whatever it was I decided to take a chance; do something new. What's the worse that could happen? I fail? HA! That's nothing new! So I sucked in my overreaching gut, grabbed my Kahunas and went in.


Today I am a Business Owner. Now don't get it twisted. Thousands and thousands of dollars have not come cascading down from the Big Money Maker blessing me with instant wealth! An online business is a hard business and I'm not going to sugar coat it, but as Fireman Bill would say, "Let me tell you somethin'!" My spirit has been renewed, my constant companion is hiding under the bed, the sun is shining brighter and the bounce in my step is a little more...bouncier. I've found purpose. I've found meaning. My 3 mentors have taught me much. I still have a long ways to go. I need to work not just harder, but smarter. I need to be more dedicated and committed and consistent. My road to success is a hard one. It is a long one but thanks to my best friend Will Right, and MY Big 3 Lynn Hamilton, Vickie Wooden & Steve "Master Builder" Anderson, along with dozens of other people between here and there, I not only know in my heart I will achieve success, I already have success!


My name is Tee Low and I am a Virtual Business Owner.


Tee Low
Feeder Matrix & PLS
FB BizNiz Page
FB Personal Page
google+ Biz Page 
(212) 602-1691
mr.teelow@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment